Problems setting up your Wavlink WiFi range extender? You don’t know how the configuration is completed, do you? Is your nodding head a resounding yes? Have no fear; we’ve got your back. In this article, we will walk you through the process of doing Wavlink WiFi extender setup Let’s get started.
Before Getting Started with Setup Process
Here is a rundown of everything you’ll need in order to install and configure your Wavlink extender before you get started with the setup process:
- Your Wavlink wireless range extender
- A router
- A web browser
- An Ethernet cable offering a faster transmission rate after being subjected to work
- Continuous i.e. stable power delivery
- Powerful internet speed
Once you’ve gathered the aforementioned materials, follow the detailed instructions below to set up your extender.
How to Perform Wavlink Range Extender Setup?
Step 1: Initial Setup (Hardware Configuration)
Maintaining the correct location for your extender is essential for a problem-free wifi.wavlink.com setup procedure. If you’re having trouble deciding where to put your Wavlink extender, take these into consideration.
- Make sure the extender is in a convenient location to hook into a power source.
- Keep the range extender away from anything that might cause interference, such as a microwave or a baby monitor, or a cordless phone.
- If at all possible, have the router and the extender in the same room.
- Don’t put any obstacles like walls or furniture in the way of your Wavlink WiFi extender; instead, keep it high up.
Step 2: Create a Connection Between Your Devices
When you’re finished installing the extender, connect your devices by following these instructions:
- Connect the extender to a standard electrical outlet.
- You may connect it to your home network with an Ethernet wire.
- If you want to use you’re wireless source, consider taking the extender-router distance into account.
Step 3: Access the Extender’s Admin Interface
Access your extender’s administrative interface and configure it as needed. Wavlink’s wireless range extenders have a default login page set up at http ap setup or wifi.wavlink.com. The following measures are to be taken:
- Launch the web browser of your choice. One may choose from a number of available alternatives: A variety of browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari.
- Simply enter the default web URL into your browser.
- Enter the default IP address into the address bar in case the web URL ceases to work.
- After that, you’ll be able to see the login screen.
- Hit Login after entering the required info.
- You have arrived at the Wavlink extender setup wizard for setting up your Wavlink device.
- You can easily configure your extender by following the on-screen prompts.
Kudos! The installation of your Wavlink range extender was successful. You may begin using the extender immediately. All you have to do is locate the extender’s WiFi name on your device and access it using the correct password.
Step 4: Move Your WiFi Extender
When you’re done setting up the extender, you may put it anywhere you choose in your house or office. Do this by disconnecting the Wavlink extender and relocating it to the desired spot in your home or workplace. However, avoid placing your device in a location where its signals are likely to get interrupted.
- Simply connect the extender to an electrical socket and turn it on.
- To finish, open a web browser and go to wifi.wavlink.com.
- Here you may adjust your Wavlink wireless extender’s settings to meet your specific WiFi needs.
Our best wishes are with you that you have found the above information to be very useful in the process of performing Wavlink setup Want to share your experience with the Wavlink extender? Leave a comment.