Nowadays there are many different fishing calendars on the market. Interested parties are spoilt for choice.
We have therefore dealt intensively with the different fishing calendars. In our fishing calendar test, you will surely find the right product.
More information about the most important selection criteria can be found in the guide below the table.
- Anyone who pursues a pronounced hobby would like to deal with the topic around the clock. For anglers, vacuum sealer liquid blocker fishing calendars are a great way to dream of future fish catches or fishing situations.
- Most of the time, the calendars are assigned to certain fishing themes. So there are products with great photos of certain fish species or special fishing methods. Breathtaking landscapes can almost always be seen in the background.
- Fishing calendars are also popular gift ideas for friends or colleagues. But there is nothing wrong with making yourself happy. When the year is over, the most beautiful pictures can be framed.
Fishing calendar guide: What do you have to consider when buying?
- Size: Fishing calendars are available in many sizes. The most common format for wall calendars is A3. Pocket calendars are of course smaller and more likely to be seen as an appointment calendars. There you can also write down your own notes and thoughts on fishing trips.
- Paper quality: In order for wall calendars to be hung straight and without wavy, thick paper must be used accordingly. Therefore, the high-resolution photos are printed on 150-180g/m². The back is often made of sturdy cardboard.
- Topics: For anglers, there is a huge variety of topics. Fish or fishing methods may be in the foreground. Often the best snapshots in the world are used for fishing calendars to provide interesting information.
- Calendar: Wall calendars consist of 12 monthly sheets. Holidays are usually specially marked. The months are often given in several languages so that foreign calendars can also be used in German-speaking countries.
- Purchase criterion: The description must already convince you. Likewise, good thumbnails are always quite good. If a description is missing or there are not even thumbnails available, the offer is usually uninteresting, since no one likes to buy the “catfish in a fishing backpack”.
Waterproof bite indicator Guide: What do you have to consider when buying?
- Watertightness: Since a bite indicator occasionally plumps into the water, it should be waterproof or better yet, waterproof if possible. Nothing is more annoying than when you have to leave a place in the bite indicator suitcase empty.
- Functionality: Some waterproof bite indicators are clamped at the bottom, others in the middle, and still others at the top of the fishing rod. If possible, you should make sure that the place where it is attached is optimally accessible. If it should not necessarily be waterproof, but rather (only) a high-end wireless bite indicator, you should possibly read this compact article here about wireless bite indicators as well.
- Sensitivity: Inferior bite indicators beep off even with a small gust of wind and this is always very annoying. So you should keep your hands off such models. However, smoky sous there are also variations that only react to a waal on the hook. Ideally, you should opt for a model that has an adjustable sensitivity.
- Interference: Many older wireless bite indicator models run on the same wavelength and suddenly all go off as soon as a swinger shows something. This is funny in some cases, but at some point, it is also very annoying. In any case, you should opt for a waterproof wireless bite indicator with an interference suppression signal function.
- Weight: As an angler, you always make sure that everything can be carried out of the trunk to the fishing spot with a jolt. Nobody wants to run back and forth 10 times. The bite indicator case should ideally not weigh too much and be as compact as possible.