Indian Visa for Swedish and Spanish Citizens

Indian Visa for Swedish and Spanish Citizens

If you are an Indian citizen and want to travel to Sweden and Spain, you need a visa. However, if you are a Swedish or Spanish citizen and want to travel to India, you don’t need a visa. This is because these two countries have a visa waiver agreement. To get an Indian visa, you need to be an Indian citizen, have a passport, and a valid visa application.

Requirements for Swedish and Spanish Citizens to get Indian visas

Indian visa for Swedish citizens are easy to get. In order to get a visa for India for Swedish and Spanish citizens, you must have a valid passport, a return ticket, and an Indian visa application form. You must also fill out a form that asks for your personal information and address. An Indian visa application form is only valid within the year it was issued. This means if you apply for an Indian visa in January, it will only be valid until the following January. You must also be able to prove that you have enough money to support yourself while you are in India.

How to get an Indian visa

If you are a Swedish or Spanish citizen, you can apply for an Indian visa. To apply, you need to fill out a form at the Indian embassy and submit it along with a passport size photograph, a photocopy of your passport, and a photocopy of your Swedish or Spanish passport. You also need to provide your birth certificate, which needs to be translated into English. The Indian visa will cost you about $50 USD.

Indian Visa for Swedish and Spanish Citizens

Indian Visa for Spanish Citizens You can apply for a 10-year multiple entry Indian visa for Swedish and Spanish citizens if you are 18-30 years of age. You will need to provide the following documents: – Valid Passport – One recent passport size photograph – Proof of Indian citizenship – Proof of continuous stay in Sweden or Spain – Proof of financial support – Proof of return or onward travel


With Indian visa, you can visit India as many times as you want. If you are not a European or Swedish citizen, you can apply for an Indian visa. This visa is valid for a year and you can use it to visit different countries. You can also stay in India for more than 3 months for tourism. If you want to travel to India for business purposes, you will need a work permit. You can find more information about Indian visa on the India Ministry of Home Affairs website.

Hi, I am James Aaron, a professional Data recovery Engineer, working with Quickbooks Data Services as a consultant from the past five years in the USA. I am a specialized and trained Cloud consultant who helps a small and medium-sized entrepreneur to track & manage their company file and a database online at any time from anywhere. reset QuickBooks password | QuickBooks Error 3371 | QuickBooks Error H202 | QuickBooks outlook is not responding | QuickBooks unrecoverable error QuickBooks Tool Hub | QuickBooks 2022 keeps crashing
Back To Top