The name Baden-Baden has been popping up in newspapers, magazines and blogs more frequently than ever before. And why not? This small German city has become one of Europe’s most popular tourist destinations because it boasts some of the continent’s finest cuisine, accommodations, museums and entertainment venues. If you are planning to visit Baden-Baden anytime soon, you will no doubt want to do some research before your trip so that you can make the most of your time there—and so that you don’t eat at every restaurant listed below!
There is no best restaurant…
I just don’t think it’s possible to make a list of the best restaurants in a city. It’s too subjective and difficult to measure. I mean, what does best even mean? We could say that one place has the most sushi, or one place has the best steak, but what about places with great ambience? Or ones with a lot of history? Or ones that serve food from all around the world?
But there are many great restaurants
There are many great restaurants in the city of Baden-Baden, but my favorite is Sushi. The sushi is always fresh and tasty, not to mention the generous portions. It’s a small restaurant so make sure you get there early or call ahead to reserve a table (they’re usually full on Fridays and Saturdays). If you enjoy sushi, this should be your number one choice in the city!
Best place to eat near the station
I came to the restaurant hungry and ready for a delicious meal after a long day of work. The restaurant, which is located just steps away from the train station, has an intimate, homey feeling. When I walked in I was greeted by friendly staff who were eager to please me. The menu is small but offers a wide variety of dishes with something for everyone. I ordered a sushi baden baden roll that was absolutely delicious and filled me up without being too heavy or filling. The staff were attentive to my needs and always made sure that my water glass was full and there was more soy sauce on the table when I needed it. It’s hard to find good sushi around town but this place has quality food at reasonable prices and great service to boot!
Best Italian Restaurants
There are many Italian restaurants in the area. And while they may not all be the best, there are some that can compare to some of the best restaurants around.
1. One of my favorite Italian Restaurants is called Bruno’s. They make the best sushi and I’m convinced that it’s because they use so much garlic! The pasta dishes are also delicious and their prices are very reasonable for what you get.
2. Another one of my favorites is called Bella’s Bistro. I love their pizza and their lasagna is like none other! Their prices are a little higher than other places but it tastes so good, it doesn’t matter to me!
3. A new place that has just opened up near the center of town is called Fujiyama. It serves sushi with amazing presentation and this place is great for people who don’t have time to eat at lunchtime or those who want a change from the norm.
4. My last pick would be Dimitri’s which has been around for as long as I can remember. They have excellent French food and everything on their menu seems to taste better than anywhere else in town!
5. You should stop by these three places when you come here next time because each one has something different to offer and will make your visit memorable!
If you’re looking for a place to go out to eat, but aren’t sure what type of food you want, then I would highly recommend going to the best buffet/all-you-can-eat place, which is located right at the center of town. They have a wide variety of food, from traditional German foods like sausages and wursts all the way to sushi! There are also tons of desserts available and more. The best part about this restaurant is that you can eat as much as you want without any extra charge! So if you’re hungry and don’t know where to go for dinner or lunch, check out the best buffet/all-you-can-eat place in town.
Best Romantic Restaurant
Every time I visit the beautiful country of Germany, I make a point to visit the city of Baden-Baden. The people are friendly and the food is delicious. One of my favorite places to eat while there is sushi Baden Baden. This restaurant serves up some great sushi, with a special emphasis on freshness and high quality ingredients. And they have plenty of other dishes if you’re not feeling sushi that day too!