The Wavlink AC1200 provides a straightforward and flexible setup. You can now have wireless connectivity across your entire house or place of business. You may easily extend the range of your current wireless network wherever you are by using a Wavlink AC1200 WiFi Extender Setup. Your current network will be improved and stabilised by the placement of four antennas in an innovative, unusual omnidirectional layout. The Wavlink AC1200 dual-band wireless range extender will progressively expand the capacity of your wireless network. Its small size and very practical design make setup simple. Due to its straightforward style, it will also perfectly complement the interior decor of your house or place of job.
How to login Wavlink AC1200 WIFI Extender
- Plug the extender into the outlet after removing it from its packing.
- When the power LED light turns green, press the power button.
- Your WiFi device should be connected to the Ap extender’s Ext setup.
- After that, enter Ap.setup into your browser.
- The Wavlink repeater settings page is where you are right now.
- Utilising AP Login, create a profile.
Note:- Visit the official ap setup page or contact our specialists if you need help with your wifi extender.
Installation of Wavlink AC1200 WIFI Extender
Follow these instructions to connect to the Wavlink AC1200 extender using a browser:
- You must plug your AC1200 Range Extender into an outlet.
- Your extension must now be in repeater mode.
- Access the WiFi settings on your computer or smartphone by navigating there.
- Find and join the Wavlink-N network in a similar way.
- After connecting to the extender network, open any web browser, such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.
- Also enter 192.168.10.1 in the address bar.
- The Wavlink AC1200 configuration page is where we are right now.
Note :- Please get in touch with our experts or visit the official website if you need help with your Wavlink wifi extender.
Wavlink AC1200 Extender Setup via WPS method
See the information below for a step-by-step tutorial on setting up the Wavlink AC1200 with WPS:
- The Wavlink AC1200 must be connected to a power source.
- Make sure the extension is on by keeping an eye out for the blue light to come on.
- Press the WPS button on the extension as soon as you can.
- Then, on the cable or wifi connection, press the WPS button.
- It is not advisable to disconnect the AC1200 while the extender’s LED is blinking.
- At this point, the Wavlink AC1200 WPS configuration is complete.
- As a result, the WiFi extender’s power, client, device, and WPS indications will all turn green.
- Install the Wavlink extension as soon as possible in areas with reliable WiFi and high traffic.
Wavlink AC1200 setup via manual method
Let’s quickly review how to manually install the Wavlink extender:
- The installation process for this extender is really straightforward and offers more than three choices. We will now look at the Wavlink AC1200 WiFi Extender with AP’s whole setup procedure.
- Connect your Wavlink extension close to the primary modem or router.
- when the extension’s powerful light first shows.
- Grab a wifi-capable phone, tablet, or laptop.
- Next, choose WiFi from the Settings menu on your wifi device.
- The name of the network will appear. Installing Wavlink Extender Ext
- After connecting to the “EXT” network, type ap.setup into any available web browser’s URL field.
- The screen will then display the new extension setup page.
- You must adhere to the AP Extender setup instructions in order to install or connect the extender.
How can I reset my Wavlink Dual-Band AC1200 WiFi Extender?
- Make sure the extender is plugged into an outlet before resetting the Wavlink AC1200.
- Light the LED after turning on the extension.
- Find a paperclip or a toothpick by looking around.
- Release your grip on the pinhole ten to fifteen seconds after hitting the reset button.
- Wait until the power LED light’s amber tint changes to a solid shade of green.
- Since the reinstatement of factory defaults, the extender
- The WiFi extender needs to be reinstalled and set up in accordance with the Wavlink AC1200 instructions.
Note:- Please get in touch with us via live chat or New Extender setup if you experience any configuration issues with your Wavlink AC1200 extender settings.