There could be a variety of reasons why your iPhone 11 touch screen has stopped working, but you can use some of the helpful tips in this article or try to troubleshoot the problem through iphone 11 repair auckland.
Before trying any of the solutions provided here on how to fix an unresponsive iPhone 11 screen, do the following:
- Verify that the entire phone screen is clean. If necessary, gently wipe the touch screen with a soft cloth.
- The touch screen’s usability could be hampered by a relatively lower-skill skill screen protector.
- Make sure the screen protector is firmly in place and that nothing is obstructing the touch screen between the protector and the screen.
- If the phone is frozen or exposed to excessive heat, you may also experience touch screen issues, So always keep in mind to use your device in a comfortable setting.
Let’s now explore all possible fixes for an unresponsive iPhone 11.
Perform a Force Restart
Restarting your iPhone is the following possible choice. It sounds ridiculous and frequently doesn’t work, but it only takes a short while. Why not give it a shot?
If your iPhone 11’s touch screen is still active and able to register your tap, follow these steps to restart it.
- Tap/press and hold the sound and Side buttons for a brief period.
- When the words “power off” appear on the screen, click the white circle with the red power icon as well as swipe it from left to right. The phone’s screen goes dark and shuts off.
- Tap and hold the Side button for approximately 10 seconds to wait for the device to boot up.
If your iPhone 11 is completely unresponsive to touch and you are unable to use the “Slide to power off” slider to shut the device down normally, try performing a force restart.
In contrast to a simple reboot, which involves turning your iPhone off and back on, forcing a restart requires a more involved process for an iPhone that is completely broken. It requires a lot of button presses and takes a bit more time.
Restarting an iPhone 11 with a non-responsive touch screen will fix the issue
- The Volume Up button should be held down and then quickly released.
- Quickly let go of the Volume Down button after holding it down.
- When the Apple logo appears and the screen goes black, continue to hold down the Side button. Wait a short while for the restart process to finish.
If the problem is simply a mirror software error, restarting the iPhone 11 should fix it and restore the touch screen’s functionality right away.
If the touch screen on your iPhone 11 is still not functioning for no apparent reason after trying the suggested fixes, get in touch with iphone 11 screen repair Auckland. Your device may be thoroughly and in-depth examined by the official service. If the screen is actually damaged and you still have your AppleCare+ warranty, you should be able to get it replaced for free.