Decorative laminates that serve the purpose of maintaining a clean and hygienic environment are great for application in kitchens and hospitals. Recognised as the best laminate brand in India, Royale Touche Laminates manufacturers trendy, durable, and long-lasting laminate sheets which will change the outlook of your living space. Abundant choices can become quite overwhelming at times, but you can always consult with your manufacturer and customise laminates according to your needs.
What are Antibacterial laminates?
Laminate sheets that have an additional protective layer on the top surface to keep microorganisms at bay are known as antibacterial laminates. These laminates have antifungal protection which prevents the growth and prolificaionof of accumulated bacteria on the surface. Available in various patterns and colours, antibacterial laminates are widely used in nursing homes, restaurants, and even educational institutes.
Why Should You Use Royale Touche Antibacterial Laminates?
- Durable – Most laminates are incredibly durable in nature and will last for a long time. Their durability and long shelf-life have made them a viable option for many designers in the market.
- Affordability – Traditional surfacing Solutions are quite costly to buy and install. They will also burn your pocket with repairing and maintenance costs in the future. Antibacterial laminates, on the other hand, are much more affordable in comparison and will serve the purpose at half the cost.
- Strong Resistance – Antibacterial laminates are resistant to scratches, smudges, and stains. They are also curated to withstand harsh weather conditions. The top layer on these laminate sheets provides permanent resistance to bacteria and fungi.
- Customization – Antibacterial laminates can be customised into different patterns, colours, and textures. Here at Royale Touche, we offer various colour laminates from our laminate catalogue and you can mix and match the sheets with your backdrop according to your needs.
- Easy Installation – These laminate sheets are quite easy to install and the installation charges will not dig a hole in your pocket as well. It is mostly a DIY job for a single person and can be installed in no time. All you need to do is apply laminate glue on the back of the sheet and the required surface, stick the sheet on it and use a scraper to make even edges.
How Can You Create A Hygienic Ambiance With Antibacterial Laminates?
- Increase the durability of the furniture
Decorative laminates with an antibacterial coating are a great way to enhance the hygiene of your house. Our antibacterial laminates prevent the growth of termites and moulds from the surface of any furniture. Designer laminates can add a hint of personalization to your casual sofas, bookshelves, and other cabinets and make them look trendy.
- Transform your kitchen space
Antibacterial laminates are made to become resistant to moisture so that they can prevent the growth of microorganisms from this surface. It provides spectacular aesthetic appeal with great functionality. Special antibacterial laminates that are suitable for kitchen countertops can make your kitchen look stylishly modern. You can choose different matte, high-gloss, PVC, and acrylic laminates and use them with antibacterial laminates to satisfy your needs.
- Wall panels
Using antibacterial laminates for wall panels is an efficient way to reduce the impact of bacterial and fungal growth on the walls. Harmful germs can no more settle on these surfaces and lead to fatal consequences. Moreover, you can also beautify your interiors and make them look more eye-pleasing with the help of decorative laminate sheets from Royale Touche Laminates.
- Germ-free Hospital
You must always take extra precautions for hygiene when it comes to designing hospitals and nursing homes. These places are always frequented by ill or infected people who require treatment. Installing antibacterial laminates inside hospitals is a great way to enhance hygiene and make it appear more clean and maintained. They will not allow the growth of microorganisms on walls, cabinets, and other furniture and therefore, they are the best suitable option for clinics.
Restaurants have to be extra careful these days to maintain a clean ambience. Germs inside the food can only drive away customers and bring ill-fate to the business. Antibacterial laminates in the countertops or cabinets of an open kitchen restaurant will not only create an inviting space for the customers but, create a better hygienic environment altogether.