In order to overcome the fear of riding a zize bikes, you must first be willing to get rid of these feelings. It can be very difficult to succeed in this endeavor. There may be times when you want to give up or think you can’t do it. But remember, no matter how hard it may be to overcome your fear, know that it can be done if you really want to, and it will certainly be worth it.
To help you overcome your fear of riding a bike, consider the following tips.
- You must find out what is the cause of your fear. Is it due to a traumatic experience when you were a child? Is it because of an accident with a bicycle? Or is it mainly because of the size and weight of your body? Is it because of the fear of being ridiculed or made fun of? Or is it the fact that you might fall? Once you know why you are afraid of riding a bike, you can figure out how to overcome your fears.
- Clarify what you want to do. Ask yourself why you want to do this. Why do you want to overcome your fear of riding a bike? Before you ride your bike again, be sure you are emotionally prepared. Make sure you enjoy doing it. However, sometimes “liking” it is not enough. It is better if you “desire” or “love” doing it. If you have such strong emotions to ride a bike again and get rid of the fear, it will give you a stronger drive to do it.
- They say that you have to face your fear to overcome it. You can’t defeat your enemy unless you confront him face to face. The same is true for overcoming the fear of riding a bike. Ride your bike when you are emotionally prepared to do so. Don’t start with the street, maybe ride in a park. Later, when you have gained some confidence, you can use a street with less traffic.
- Apply neurolinguistic programming (NLP). This is the principle that you can mirror or bring to life the information you feed your brain. In other words: If you think you can do something, you can do it. If you think you can’t do something, you can’t do it. NLP is that simple and it works.
- You don’t have to do it alone. Most of the time, fears are overcome faster and easier when you have support, inspiration and love from people around you, especially your family and friends. If you decide to ride your bike again, invite one of your friends or a family member to accompany you.
6. Your bike can also go a long way in helping you overcome your fear of riding a bike. If you know that your bike can hold and carry you safely, you will have more confidence in riding. Don’t ride regular bikes purchased at malls or bike stores, as they are only designed to hold up to 200 pounds.
This is the weight limit of most regular bikes. A custom bike can take the fear out of riding, as they are made specifically for the needs of large riders.
Zize bikes, built by Super Sized Cycles, are sturdy, safe and easy to ride bikes that can carry riders up to 550 pounds! These bikes have strong custom frames, large extra strong disc brakes, wide well padded saddles, strong rims and tires, rugged mountain bike pedals and custom internal gears.